Non-Alcoholic Red Wine Sangria Recipe
There are few drinks as festive as a pitcher of red sangria.
With a rich ruby hue dotted with pops of color from the citrus and other included fruits, sangria is one of those drinks that looks as good as it tastes. Which is probably why it’s been a celebration staple in many parts of the world for at least the last few centuries (though the origins of the beverage are a bit fuzzy…).
The reason we love sangria so much is that it is completely customizable. While the base components are red wine and fruit, there is no shortage of additional items that can be added, such as extra sugar to sweeten it up, as well as a touch of brandy (for those making an alcoholic version).
In our case, this versatility and festiveness of sangria is what makes it the perfect non-alcoholic party cocktail. Using a bottle of YOURS Non-Alcoholic California Red Blend – which boasts an excellent richness and spice for the sangria base – our non-alcoholic red sangria recipe pulls in fresh citrus via oranges and limes, a nice crunch from fresh apple, a dash of added sugar to sweeten everything up, and some ginger ale to add a bit of bite. Together, this blend makes for one of our absolute favorite non-alcoholic party mocktails…one that we make for almost every gathering we host!
So, if you’re looking for something bright and festive to be the star of your next party, we highly recommend you check out our Non-Alcoholic Red Wine Sangria Recipe:
Ingredients for Non-Alcoholic Red Wine Sangria Recipe
- 1 Bottle – YOURS Non-Alcoholic California Red Blend
- 2 Cups – Ginger Ale
- 1 Orange – Cut into Wedges
- 1 Lemon – Cut into Wedges
- 1 Apple – Cut into ½ inch pieces
- 1 Orange – Cut into Wheels
- 1 Lemon – Cut into Wheels
- 2 Tbsp – Sugar
Directions for Non-Alcoholic Red Wine Sangria Recipe
- Pour sugar into large pitcher
- Squeeze lemon and orange wedges over the sugar
- Add in bottle of YOURS Non-Alcoholic California Red Blend and stir mixture until sugar is dissolved
- Cover pitcher and place in refrigerator for at least 4 hours
- Unwrap pitcher and drop in orange wheels, lemon wheels, and apple pieces
- Top mixture with ginger ale and stir well
- Pour into wine glass over ice and garnish with remaining lemon or orange wheel
There you have it! A delicious non-alcoholic red sangria that’s perfect for your next party!
Mix up your own batch of Non-Alcoholic Red Wine Sangria and let us know how it turned out in the comment section below. Oh, and be sure to send us a photo of your finished pitchers on Instagram at @SipYours!