Seedlip Garden 108 Non-Alcoholic Virgin Bloody Mary Recipe
Ever notice that most “virgin” cocktails miss the mark on flavor?
A lot of virgin cocktail recipes simply call for removing the alcohol and leaving all the other ingredients intact. But anyone who's tried this knows that you're generally left with a drink that's either too sweet, too sour, or completely uninspired.
That's why we're such huge fans of non-alcoholic spirits. Take the Bloody Mary, for example. This brunch classic is traditionally built on top of a stiff pour of vodka. Sure, if you’re looking to go alcohol-free you could just skip the vodka altogether. But doing so means you're also skipping a lot of the taste and texture that make these such delicious drinks.
Why not replace some of this complexity by adding in your favorite alcohol-free spirit instead?
For our Virgin Bloody Mary Recipe, we like to replace the vodka with Seedlip Garden 108. The fresh veggies and herbal flavors in the Seedlip work perfectly with the tomato juice and spices, creating a complex cocktail that is so much more than your typical "virgin" mocktail.
Ready to for a unique twist on your next alcohol-free brunch cocktail? Read on for our Seedlip Garden 108 Non-Alcoholic Virgin Bloody Mary Recipe!
Ingredients for Seedlip Garden 108 Non-Alcoholic Virgin Bloody Mary Recipe
- 2 oz – Seedlip Garden 108 Non-Alcoholic Spirit
- 6 cups – Tomato Juice
- 3 tbsp – Creamy Hot Horseradish
- 3 tbsp – Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 ½ tsp – Celery Salt
- 3 tsp – Garlic Salt
- Tabasco Sauce
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Kosher Salt
- Creative Garnish (celery, pickles, cheese cubes, bacon, etc.)
Directions for Seedlip Garden 108 Non-Alcoholic Virgin Bloody Mary Recipe
- Fill large pitcher with tomato juice, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, celery salt, garlic salt, and fresh ground black pepper
- Stir contents of pitcher
- Add in 10-15 shakes of Tabasco sauce (more or less as desired)
- Stir contents again and refrigerate until ready to serve
- To assemble, mix equal parts celery salt and kosher salt on a plate and rim each glass with the mixture
- Fill glass with ice
- Pour in 2 oz Seedlip Garden 108 Non-Alcoholic Spirit
- Fill remainder of glass with your Bloody Mary Mix
- Garnish with celery stalk, pickles, and any other ingredients as you see fit!
There you have it! A delicious Virgin Bloody Mary Recipe that features all the same flavors you know and love, just without the alcohol.
Be sure to try this Seedlip Garden 108 Non-Alcoholic Virgin Bloody Mary Recipe at home and let us know what you think via the comments below, and by tagging us on Instagram at @sipyours!